Welcome to Tahsis
Located on the West Coast of Vancouver Island, Tahsis is a premier ecotourism destination with unparalleled outdoor recreation, stunning coastal scenery and a walkable village.
Tahsis offers an abundance of nature activities for tourists and residents alike such as sport fishing, hiking, caving, wildlife viewing, diving and all manner of water sports. Tahsis is located within the traditional territory of the Mowachaht/Muchalaht First Nation whose people have lived here and in Nootka Sound for over two thousand years.
Whether you like oceans, alpine, old growth forests or the underground, we have it all. We invite you to come and visit our beautiful coastal community, nestled in the heart of Nootka Sound!
- Emergency Evacuation Alarm will be Tested on October 17, 2019 @ 10:17a.m. “Shake Out”
- Human-Wildlife Conflict- October 18th Presentation
- 2019 Village of Tahsis Draft OCP
- Official Community Plan open house notice October 17 1-5pm
- Mainroad – Shift Into Winter Campaign
- Village of Tahsis Assets For Sale by Sealed Bid
- 2019 Village of Tahsis Community Survey Results
- Tahsis Notice to Residents – Road Upgrade Project Information sheet
- TFL19 Draft Information package available for review & comment June 5-August 6
- New Property Maintenace Regulation Bylaw
- Staying Informed about 2019 Wildfires
- 2019 STRATEGIC PRIORITIES