Welcome to Tahsis
Located on the West Coast of Vancouver Island, Tahsis is a premier ecotourism destination with unparalleled outdoor recreation, stunning coastal scenery and a walkable village.
Tahsis offers an abundance of nature activities for tourists and residents alike such as sport fishing, hiking, caving, wildlife viewing, diving and all manner of water sports. Tahsis is located within the traditional territory of the Mowachaht/Muchalaht First Nation whose people have lived here and in Nootka Sound for over two thousand years.
Whether you like oceans, alpine, old growth forests or the underground, we have it all. We invite you to come and visit our beautiful coastal community, nestled in the heart of Nootka Sound!
- Strathcona Regional District Public Meeting – Planning for better connectivity
- Village Road Upgrade Project Information Sheet
- Free Scrap Vehicle & Boat Removal
- Village Of Tahsis Spring Cleanup Week June 10-15
- Official Community Plan Survey- If you have not received your survey by mail, please stop at the village office and pick one up. Please see this letter for more details.
- New Property Maintenace Regulation Bylaw
- Staying Informed about 2019 Wildfires
- Open Burning Requirements
- Cougar sighting notice March 18th 2019
- 2019 STRATEGIC PRIORITIES
- 2019 Budget Meeting Dates (Revised February 19, 2019)