Welcome to Tahsis
Located on the West Coast of Vancouver Island, Tahsis is a premier ecotourism destination with unparalleled outdoor recreation, stunning coastal scenery and a walkable village.
Tahsis offers an abundance of nature activities for tourists and residents alike such as sport fishing, hiking, caving, wildlife viewing, diving and all manner of water sports. Tahsis is located within the traditional territory of the Mowachaht/Muchalaht First Nation whose people have lived here and in Nootka Sound for over two thousand years.
Whether you like oceans, alpine, old growth forests or the underground, we have it all. We invite you to come and visit our beautiful coastal community, nestled in the heart of Nootka Sound!
Are you a visitor?
Are you a resident?
- Public Notification of Censure and Related Sanctions of Councillor Douglas Elliott
- Notice of Disposition – Village of Tahsis
- Rec Centre pool schedule March 20-April 29, 2023
- Elk River Bridge Construction Start Notice v1 08.16.2022
- Free Fiber installation to your home- sign up
- Firewood Cutting Permits
- Woodstove Exchange Program 2022