Welcome to Tahsis
Located on the West Coast of Vancouver Island, Tahsis is a premier ecotourism destination with unparalleled outdoor recreation, stunning coastal scenery and a walkable village.
Tahsis offers an abundance of nature activities for tourists and residents alike such as sport fishing, hiking, caving, wildlife viewing, diving and all manner of water sports. Tahsis is located within the traditional territory of the Mowachaht/Muchalaht First Nation whose people have lived here and in Nootka Sound for over two thousand years.
Whether you like oceans, alpine, old growth forests or the underground, we have it all. We invite you to come and visit our beautiful coastal community, nestled in the heart of Nootka Sound!
- Fuel Exemption letter
- Pool closed Dec 7-8.21
- Pool schedule December 2021
- Rec Centre proof of vaccine notice *updated 10.20.21*
- Wolf sighting 27.05.21
- Preventing conflict with Wolves 28.05.21
- SRD Woodstove exchange program
- Village of Tahsis Regular Council Meeting Dates 2021
- Sign up to receive free Community Emergency Notifications (including power outages!)
- Tahsis Child Care Action Plan
- Village of Tahsis Council’s 2020 Strategic Priorities
- Village of Tahsis Age-Friendly Community Action Plan FINAL Dec 2019
- 2019 Village of Tahsis Draft OCP
- 2019 Village of Tahsis Community Survey Results
- TFL19 Draft Information package available for review & comment June 5-August 6
- New Property Maintenance Regulation Bylaw