Welcome to Tahsis
Located on the West Coast of Vancouver Island, Tahsis is a premier ecotourism destination with unparalleled outdoor recreation, stunning coastal scenery and a walkable village.
Tahsis offers an abundance of nature activities for tourists and residents alike such as sport fishing, hiking, caving, wildlife viewing, diving and all manner of water sports. Tahsis is located within the traditional territory of the Mowachaht/Muchalaht First Nation whose people have lived here and in Nootka Sound for over two thousand years.
Whether you like oceans, alpine, old growth forests or the underground, we have it all. We invite you to come and visit our beautiful coastal community, nestled in the heart of Nootka Sound!
- Swimming Pool closed 29.03.21
- VOT Free Tax Clinic
- SRD Woodstove exchange program
- Request For Proposal: Construct & install outdoor benches and shelters
- Village of Tahsis Regular Council Meeting Dates 2021
- Sign up to receive free Community Emergency Notifications (including power outages!)
- Rec Centre Notice: Aqua fit and Yoga suspended to comply with provincial health officer orders
- Update For Visitors May 22,2020
- Notice of municipal office reopening protocol
- Tahsis COVID-19 Response Plan: Level 3 activated
- Notice to residents: Protecting Village waste water system during COVID-19
- Tahsis Child Care Action Plan
- Village of Tahsis Council’s 2020 Strategic Priorities
- Village of Tahsis Age-Friendly Community Action Plan FINAL Dec 2019
- 2019 Village of Tahsis Draft OCP
- 2019 Village of Tahsis Community Survey Results
- TFL19 Draft Information package available for review & comment June 5-August 6
- New Property Maintenace Regulation Bylaw